We aren’t telling you to buy a luxury car. No darling, you wouldn’t want to break the bank for having just one brand new car. How about driving different cars and experiencing incredible moments behind the wheel?
Welcome to exotic car rental in Plainview, NY. Here, style speaks. Yes, you pay a price for the style, but you definitely don’t go ‘empty wallet-ed’ (if that’s a word!).
What the rental’s got for you
Be ready for some eye-popping experience, for the rental proudly presents its most upgraded fleet of cars. They have something for everyone.
If your style is sleek and sexy, there are Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches, Polaris, and Corvettes for you.
If you love the “your majesty” style, the rental has Rolls Royce, BMWs, and Mercedes.
For those who are more into the robust style and adventure, Jeep TrackHawk and Range Rovers are waiting for you.
The rentals don’t ask anything from you, except:
- Valid driver’s license
- Matching insurance
- Credit card
Renting a car with Plainview rental services is a breeze. Rent a Jeep or any other car, the process is the same.
However, they are strict about:
- Keeping the car clean and in top condition, just the way you take it from the rental.
- Keeping the car litter-free and smoke odor free. They would charge an ‘odor evidence fee’ in case you smoke in the car or litter it. Even pet odor is not allowed. Don’t think they won’t figure out you smoked inside the car. Whether you smoke weed, cigar, or other, it leaves a subtle odor even after many hours, so do pets.
- Returning the car at the scheduled time.
- Renting cars to people above 21. Otherwise, you must pay the ‘inexperienced driver’s rate.’
- Having a personal insurance policy. New York does not allow them to sell insurance.
- Putting your credit card on file, as it helps them charge you in case of incidentals and makes it easier to return your deposit money.
- Giving you the best-renting experience.
The car rental that works towards providing its customers some of the best exotic driving experiences is worth its weight in gold.
It’s important that you contact only the best rentals in town, such as the one we are talking about in Plainview.
Not sure what car to rent?
Unsure what car you want? Worry not. The rental officials will help you choose one.
Factors that influence the choice of the car include:
- The type of trip you have planned. Do you wish to glide on the city streets? Or have you planned to go off-road for some adventure?
- Your personal taste. Are you an Audi person? Does Mercedes attract you? Or do you love the convertibles?
- Cars are available with the rental, of course!
So, what’s stopping you?
Contact one of the nearest exotic car rentals and make some memorable moments.
Every car in the fleet is well-maintained and hygienic. So, you shouldn’t have a problem with the cleanliness and performance factors.