It is generally safe to download videos from YouTube because there is little chance that they will contain viruses and you may watch any movie before downloading it. Greater caution should be exercised when purchasing a downloading program for photos like Genyoutube download photos along with the video downloader. Verify the software’s reputation as well as the reliability of the download source.
You may be sued by the copyright owner. You are not even allowed to download for private use. Many people in India use third-party mobile applications and websites to download YouTube videos, but they are unaware that the police or internet service providers may issue them with copyright or legal notice.
Please keep in mind that the only purposes of the methods discussed in this article are to record free online tools for private use. They shouldn’t be used to store and share protected content. You might get into a lot of legal trouble if you do this. Additionally, downloading videos may violate a website’s terms of service. Your account can be temporarily or indefinitely banned.
How to Download Youtube Videos for Free?
Off-line access to YouTube videos via unauthorized channels costs Google and the video producer money. Most people make money on YouTube through advertisements because and make a living.
Stealing YouTube videos is obviously prohibited. For simply sharing videos, you don’t need a downloader. You can just use embedding or social network sharing. But you have your explanations. Here’s how you download a YouTube video if you absolutely must, only for yourself and not for sharing.
Method 1: Using YouTube Premium Downloads
Videos are available for download for YouTube Premium customers, who pay monthly subscriptions to watch videos without any ads. There is one quality restriction: all downloaded videos will be less than 1080p in resolution.
The main problem is that this feature doesn’t genuinely download a video to your computer to store it for all time. It is more analogous to the Netflix mobile app’s download option, which saves a streaming video to your local storage for later viewing and only allows you to view it through the app’s UI. For example, you cannot watch the downloaded video using another program like the VLC Media Player.
Method 2: Download Video Using a Youtube Downloader Tool
Follow the below step-by-step process to download videos from youtube using a downloader tool:
- You need to go to YouTube and open the video you want to download and Copy the video URL.
- Open an online tool like y2mate youtube video downloader and paste the video link in the search box.
- Now click on the download option and select the format of the video you want to download.
- Press the “Download” button and within a few seconds, your video will start downloading.
Method 3: Download Youtube Videos Directly from the Browser
You don’t have to use a tool to download videos. It’s easy to download videos from YouTube. Follow the below steps to download youtube videos directly from the browser.
- Click on the video you want to download on YouTube.
- Copy the URL and open it in the browser.
- Now edit the URL and enter “ss” before the video-sharing website, youtube.com.
- Press Enter and wait.
- You are taken to a free download website.
- Choose the format of the video and the resolution quality.
- Click on the download option and you will have your video within a few seconds.
Method 4: Using VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is a terrific application for Windows, Mac, and Linux users and plays back just about any media ever made. It can also download YouTube videos. Follow the below process to download Youtube videos using VLC Player.
- Open Youtube and copy URL of the video you want to download.
- Open VLC player, then choose Open Network Stream (Ctrl+N) from the Media menu
- Then paste the URL you copied.
- Press “Play.”
- Navigate to Tools and open the Codec Information while the video is playing.
- Copy the URL you find in the “Source” box, which is located at the bottom.
- Go to your browser and paste the URL into the address bar to start playing the video.
- While the video is playing in your Chrome or Edge browser, click the three-dot menu in the bottom right and choose the download option or right-click the video and save it locally.
Millions of hours of videos are uploaded to Youtube every month. What if you want to download it? In some circles, this isn’t considered a big deal, but you have your reasons, right? However, there are times when you really want or need one of these videos on your computer or phone. We recommend downloading YouTube videos for offline enjoyment. Luckily, this is so easy that you can fix your media wherever you are.
There are two ways to download videos. from the YouTube app or a third-party tool. You need a Premium subscription to download through YouTube, while third-party tools are free but sacrifice convenience and reliability. YouTube Premium is currently the safest and fastest way to download YouTube videos, but third-party options are also available. Before you start your download frenzy with third-party apps, be aware that you may be exposed to malware or even get banned directly from YouTube.
Best YouTube Playlist Downloaders 2023
Best Free Youtube Video Downloader Apps
Know Why An Organization Needs To Get The ISO 27701 Certification?